www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I'm gonna miss my Vista
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:47 pm 
email admin your custom rank

After thinking long and hard, we decided to put the Vista up for sale. Living on the water but not enough room and depth for the Vista, it was time to pull the trigger and get something more suitable to boat right from our front door.

Anyhoo, within an hour on kijiji we got a reply. Long story short, the Vista has a new home. We have a new to us, 07 Azure AZ200, low hours, 5.7 VP, matching Azure tandem trail and it's all in great shape. Low hours too. It's the perfect boat for here at home.

I think it's Fugly though. :(

And a lot of others.

Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:08 am 
268 Vista

Congrats on the quick sale. Sometimes selling a boat can be a real pain, and when it goes smoothly, it's much easier on you.

I sometimes miss our Vista, and our 282 Monty, but rarely. Since we moved to a 20ft. bowrider, we have had more fun, explored
many more lakes and rivers and maintenance costs are nill compared to owning a cruiser. I'm sure you know that Cruiser's Yachts
(now Cruiser's Sport Series) bought the molds and tooling from Azure a couple of years ago, and most of the line is now made at
the Cruiser's plant in Wisconsin. They were, and are very well built boats. The AZ200 being a "deckboat" will give you a lot of room for it's size.
Amazing amount of space for passengers in the bow.

The semi-stepped hull is a great feature on these boats.

With the 5.7L engine, it will be a peppy boat and should give you many years of enjoyment. Fugly ? Naaah, I think it is a well designed deckboat, and I think it looks much better than a Funship. Those, IMO are Fugly but functional.

Take care John !

Current Boat: 2004 Chaparral 235 ssi cuddy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:45 pm 
email admin your custom rank

Thanks so much Cap'n. Your opinion means a lot to me. As for being fugly, it was the extended swim platform that bugged me. I sat out on it tonight and it's growing on me. Sound system controls and a trim switch back there are cool. Plus the previous owner installed a pole BBQ mount back there. The mount is a Four Winns brand. That could be a good omen.

And a lot of others.

Ontario, Canada