www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:19 pm 
Shark

Up until they stopped selling Four Winns, I would order parts from Winnisquam Marine. They were very professional and helpful. Even when busy, they would answer the phone, take your name and number, and call you back.

Since then, I have been unable to locate a Four Winns dealer in California who offers any over the phone searvice to speak of. Most of the dealers have have either gone out of business or stopped carrying the Four Winns line.

Perhaps a thread that lists preferred dealers with an A+ in customer service would be beneficial to all.

In the meantime, I am open to any dealer suggestions you may have to order FW specific parts. Thanks in adavance and safe boating to all.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:37 pm 
Shark

When I contacted Four Winn's directly about parts I could not find, I got a response back from these guys.
They must support Four Winn's website for parts.

Mike Choate
EAGLE CREEK MARINE
937 278-9511
513 236-4708 (cell)
mike@eaglecreekmarine.com

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:43 pm 
email admin your custom rank

I think when you contact Four Winns directly, they may pass along your information to the nearest dealer to your location.

What kind of parts are you looking for? Many parts are made by other companies for the OEM and can easily be found online.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:18 pm 
email admin your custom rank

I've used these guys a lot...but they are on the east coast so a long shipping time to you...

http://www.melvinvillagemarina.com/

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:36 pm 
Shark

GottWhat wrote:
I think when you contact Four Winns directly, they may pass along your information to the nearest dealer to your location.

That's my point! I don't have a Four Winns dealer near me. When I have called the dealer (90 minutes drive time) they are too busy to check prices on parts. Therefore, I am looking for dealers who put a priority on phone or online orders, like Winnsequam did!
GottWhat wrote:
What kind of parts are you looking for? Many parts are made by other companies for the OEM and can easily be found online.

I normally use outside vendors. In this case, OEM boat graphics, "Plastimo" transom shower (cover broke), "Four Winns" chrome plastic decal that affixes just below the window, are difficult to find.

I have tried submitting an order to Four Winns web site using this link: http://parts.fwdealer.com/ However, link is inop once you sumbit! :evil:
Sooooooo......Users, if you know of any FW dealers that you have had success with, that would be ideal!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:46 pm 
Shark

DougT01 wrote:
When I contacted Four Winn's directly about parts I could not find, I got a response back from these guys.
They must support Four Winn's website for parts.

Mike Choate
EAGLE CREEK MARINE
937 278-9511
513 236-4708 (cell)
mike@eaglecreekmarine.com

firecadet613 wrote:
I've used these guys a lot...but they are on the east coast so a long shipping time to you...

http://www.melvinvillagemarina.com/

Thanks Doug and Fire. That is what I was looking for.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:03 am 
Seahorse

I have had incredible transactions with this company. I needed to replace my fuel pump last spring. The price savings between them and my local dealer was tremendous. Enough that I got plugs,wires, cap and rotor also and was still money ahead over just buying the fuel pump from the dealer.

I also bought my raw water impeller housing from them.

Best bet is to call which is what I do.

http://www.michiganmotorz.com/