www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:33 am 
McLovin

Someone always has to ruin my fun LOL. The weather is perfect 79 degrees tomarrow and no boat untill next weekend and its slated for rain all weekend :( Boo. It may change which would be nice, and then on top of it all my girlfriend and i just split up. BLAH this is supposed to be a worry free happy time :) Someone get me excited about getting my new boat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:20 am 
Mental Floss

New boat...new girlfriend...the problem????

Look at it this way, can't get rid of the wife like a girl friend :? ...child support for two kids, alimony, she'll get the house, the 288 Vista is her boat (even thought I clean it, pilot it, fix it, tow it) so like this weekend where I'm out on a cruise with our club...she's at home with out 3 yr old girl and the dog while I'm on the boat where it's currently 29 deg outside :cry: ...hold on, I've got the boat, she's at home...sorry, no problem with that :D

'04 FW 288 Vista "Mental Floss"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:44 am 
Andiamo

MK, Let's see, An Eligible Bachelor with a New Boat, which is a Great Chick Magnet!!! I agree with John, I don't see a problem! Go Have Fun!
Ciao, Giaccamo (Jim)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:06 am 
230 Mike

Welp, ya know all those wonderful unforgettable memories the dealer told you you'd make if you owned a boat? This is how they start. :shock:

Seriously, it'll get better.

Mike
2005 Four Winns 230/240
VP 5.7GXi/DP
1998 F-150 XLT
Boat Pic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:11 am 
Andiamo

O/K, I just got back from the gym, and I always think better after a good workout and a hot shower! So I am thinking, I owe MK better than that feeble response I posted!

So MK, here it is! First, you need a slight attitude adjustment! That's right, you got to start thinking, "Party Hardy"!! When you wake up in the morning and you look at yourself in the mirror, you gotta say, "Party Hardy Baby"! ( I never could figure out if it was Hardy or Hearty)

O/K, now that you got your head in the right place, you have got to find a REALLY GREAT NAME for your new boat that portrays your new attitude! Maybe we can get some help here on this board, but I can think of maybe a few:

"Happy Hour"
"Cocktails for Six"
"Party Time"
"Party Barge"
"Clothing Optional"
"Welcome A Board My Toy"

O/K, maybe that's a bit too much.. Or a combination of the above, like:
"Party Barge" Larger print in Bold across the top, and then
"Clothing Optional, Anywhere, USA" smaller and italicized where port of call usually goes!!

Then make sure you have a "Kick-A__" Stereo on that new boat of yours, and make sure you get one of those portable Blenders to mix up those frozen delights that the Ladies love, get a cool set of shades and go hang out and "Party Hardy"!

The only risk I can think about in all of this, is that your Girlfriend might just be begging you to take her back!

Ciao!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:25 pm 
McLovin

wow you guys really cheered me up :) I guess no one can cheer me up like the ifourwinns family can :) Thanks a ton guys