www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:49 pm 
email admin your custom rank

The ob has advantages and disadvantages....and theyve been listed. It really depends on your use of the boat. If you are like us and want to do a lot of water sports/swimming and playing in the water then you will need that platform. Its not a performance issue. Plus dealing with the rope and the ob is another pita......even with a tower that ob would grab the rope every time u return to the dropped wakeboarder....unless u use the harness and stand on your ear to hook it up....

08' H210SS
VP 5.7Gi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:56 pm 

From an SS owner.....I prefer the look and use of the standard windshield...I like glass better too...easier to clean. If i had my rather I would get the standard windshield and have it tinted....protects the dash and cuts glare...the stickers are an issue on the SS..not sure about Frenzy models though. I have removed sections of my stickers.

Personally I really like the look of the Frenzy H200.......since u r getting a tow vehicle you can get more boat...going quality used u get into that boatfor about same price...u still can get the single ax.le trailer and go with the 5.0....beat the rush and get what u want now instead of two years from now.

08' H210SS
VP 5.7Gi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:35 am 

Well since you are going up in tow vehicle, that would allow you to go up in size to lets say a 200, there is a big difference in an 18 and a 20, it may not seem like it but there is. You will be more comfortable and feel safer if the wind picks up. I towed my 88 200 which is a foot longer than the newer ones with my old 98 Jeep for years, that has only 185 hp but is rated to tow 5000 lbs. I added Bilstein shocks, Air Lift bags in the rear coils and LT tires. Those things made a big difference. Now I tow it with the Hemi Jeep so it doesn't even notice it. Go at least to a 200 if you are moving up.

2008 Walker Bay 8

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0/Selectrac
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi/Quadradrive II