www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking for part....
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:38 am 
Minnow

Can't seem to find the part number for the short pole for the "table" that turns the u-shaped settee in the cockpit into a sunbed. Has anyone needed to buy this from Four Winns? Can you help me with the part number and cost?

Thanks in advance!

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Mark Twain

[img][IMG]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t554/bgaskill11/2005Vista268_zps31196126.jpg[/img][/img]

Post subject: Re: Looking for part....
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:58 am 
email admin your custom rank

Congrats on your purchase! She is beautiful!

To find parts, go to the main Four Winns web site and click the customer service link at the top. Then to the right is a link for parts catalog. I was guessing that your boat was a 2005. For that year, it doesn't look like it required the short table leg. It was just a hard plank?? http://parts.fwdealer.com/Catalog/Categ ... 8V-D05-Z00 The plank is part #100-522733 and it is under cockpit hardware. There are pictures listed for most parts too. My boat is a 2006 and there is a shorter table leg for that. I think it was a 14" leg. I don't have it for mine and FW wanted a lot more money. I checked on Ebay and found it one time for far less money, but did not pull the trigger in time.

Anyway, once you have the part number for what you are looking for, find your local FW dealer and they can order it for you if nothing else.

2005 Sundowner 205
Columbus, OH

Post subject: Re: Looking for part....
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:09 am 
Minnow

Thanks! I was able to find it. There is even a picture. It is a 12" table pole. Here is the part# and description:

Part # 030-1659
Description: LEG, FILL-IN 12" #Z76-7333VEL 12-2

Looks like they have it in stock also, but do not list a price. Guess you get that from your local dealer. Thanks for the help!

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Mark Twain

[img][IMG]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t554/bgaskill11/2005Vista268_zps31196126.jpg[/img][/img]