www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 2:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:04 pm 
The Real Dr.Evil

It's 9:03PM EST and I am just getting started! :)

I wish you all a safe and happy Labor Day on the water :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:24 pm 
email admin your custom rank

we came off the lake tonite at 6:30 - what do you mean you're just getting started - posting or cruising?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:20 am 
The Real Dr.Evil

rjrose wrote:
we came off the lake tonite at 6:30 - what do you mean you're just getting started - posting or cruising?

Why cruising of course! And I would have posted more but my laptop died and I forgot to bring my power supply! Dooooooh!

Anyway I got home at 10:00AM, I am tired and I am going to take a nap now :) I will post some photos from the day on the water, later. (and I got on the water at 2PM not 9PM, I was just starting to enjoy my evening at 9! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:48 pm 
The Real Dr.Evil

Here are some photos I took while I was out boating this Labor Day weekend. I went out on Sunday and spent the night out on the hook. I came back early this morning. I had a blast but I didn't get much sleep so when I came home I hit the sack for most of the day! I couldn't sleep because a heavy fog rolled in last night, some of the heaviest fog I've ever seen. And me being the worry wart I am, I manned the vessel all night just to make sure I did not enounter any problems with commercial traffic.

Anyway here are some shots from Sunday. All taken with the Fuji Finepix S6000FD on Auto, JPEG, Auto White Balance. No post processing, just resized in FinePix Viewer (not real impressed with how the Finepix software does the resize, it makes them too jaggy, Photoshop does a better job). These were all hand held, lots at 300MM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:04 am 
Mental Floss

Nice pics. I was to lead a cruise for the club this weekend but had to take the time to drive to Chicago to see mom. The cruise was successful from the reports I've gotten 7 boats spent the weekend in Melbourne at Melbourne Harbor Marina. Unfortunately one of the group had an accident at the ramp. She fell off the swimplatform of the Sear Ray 260 they own. She was transported to the hospital. Hoping everthing is good but haven't gotten word yet. That is just a really bad way to end a holiday weekend.

Normally I try to stay off the water on holiday weekends. I perfer to leave those weekends to the "twice a year" boaters. We will be out on the boat, but try our best to arrive at a destination before the water gets crowded and do land stuff over the weekend.

'04 FW 288 Vista "Mental Floss"