www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:21 pm 
Tadpole

I am selling my 2001 Horizon 190 , unfortunately for me my family does not enjoy boating as much as I do and they are opting for a pair of wave runners . My 190 is powered by the Volvo Penta 4.3 (190 hp ) and is excellent condition. I have just done oil/ filter change , new plugs , replaced the drive oil and installed new battery . I am the second owner of this boat ,and have only ever used it in a fresh water canal / lake system behind my house , the couple that I purchased from also used it on a lake in central Florida so to the best of my knowledge the boat has never seen salt water and it shows. There is no corrosion on the motor at all and very little if any on the drive . The interior is in Excellent condition with no rips , tears or fading and the exterior is in equally clean condition and still has a clean , shiny finish . The boat comes with the original trailer that has been re wired , had new lights installed , tires just replaced and a more modern 2" couple installed instead of the original funky couple that Four Winns used . The boat starts and runs excellent and also comes with the original Bimini top thats still in great condition . Please contact me directly at chris.aiello16@yahoo.com and I will be happy to discuss price and send pictures . I hate to get rid of it but must move on . The boat is located in South Florida .