www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:53 pm 
Dolphin

I am just posting these as a courtesy to anyone looking for a replacement ladder. If this isn't permitted, feel free to delete my post. When I needed a 4-step replacement ladder, I searched eBay for over 6 months and never had any luck so I ended up having to buy a new ladder from the dealer ($$$). I am not the seller nor do I know the seller; however, I have purchased some things from the seller in the past and found them to be reputable. They are selling these ladders as used but they look new to me. I ended up making a reasonable best offer for the things I purchased from the seller that was accepted so if you are interested in saving a few dollars, you might consider doing the same. Keep in mind that someone could buy these items for the Buy it Now price while your offer is outstanding. The Seller had 3 of the 4-step ladders this morning. As of the time of this post, only 2 remain.

4-step ladder #1: http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-FOUR-WINNS-WELCRAFT-4-STEP-BOAT-MARINE-LADDER-MORING-DOCK-SWIM-WHITE-FOLD-UP-/271023086954?pt=Boat_Parts_Accessories_Gear&hash=item3f1a3c1d6a&vxp=mtr

4-step ladder #2: http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-FOUR-WINNS-WELCRAFT-4-STEP-BOAT-MARINE-LADDER-MORING-DOCK-SWIM-WHITE-FOLD-UP-/271023079653?pt=Boat_Parts_Accessories_Gear&hash=item3f1a3c00e5&vxp=mtr

3-step ladder: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-FOUR-WINNS-WELCRAFT-3-STEP-BOAT-MARINE-LADDER-MORING-DOCK-SWIM-WHITE-FOLD-UP-/271023072003?pt=Boat_Parts_Accessories_Gear&hash=item3f1a3be303&vxp=mtr

UPDATE 7-27-2012 - It looks like all of the ladders are gone. I hope anyone here looking for one got one.

Last edited by 90Tiger on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:37 am 
Dolphin

Wow - one of them even has the super desirable "platform" steps.

With this post my guess is that one will be gone by the end of the day.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:46 am 
email admin your custom rank

The world works in mysterious ways....I just bought a "new" 1996 FW Vista 238 DLX and the second day I owned her I stepped on the ladder and the top part broke! I only weigh 200lbs so it shouldn't have happened I think...In any case frantically trying to find a way to replace it...even considered an expensive add-on swimplatform because I couldn't find a replacement....lo and behold this message pops up. Bought one this morning!

Thanks tiger!

I didn't see the super desirable post until I came back here...I didn't get that one (didn't know it was super desireable)...

Chris and Alicia
Las Vegas, NV
ALTIVA
1996 Four Winns 238 Vista Dlx 5.8Fi