www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: January 22
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:19 am 
life to the full

Just to warm a few of you Northern Hemisphere folk up I am going waterskiing this weekend. I am telling you this so that I am obliged to take some pics and post them for you all.
Watch this space

Post subject: Re: January 22
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:33 am 
email admin your custom rank

Well, I went water skiing this past weekend also, the water just happened to be in the form of snow on a hillside. :roll:

My boat was not near the water however because the water in my slip happens to be in the form of ice :!:

Seriously, have a good time and send us some pics. It helps to get through the cold, dark winter.

Previous:97 245 Sundowner 5.7GI/SX

Tow vehicle: 1986 GMC 2500 Camper Special 454/TH400

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 pm 
life to the full

As promised
I haven't posted for a while but felt that as here in Australia we are in the middle of our summer. You might have heard that the state of Queensland has experienced some of the worst flooding in 40 years and although I am in South Australia the River Murray is experiencing a "high water". Because of the high water we have had to move our caravans off our block to avoid them being inundated. This means we have been unable to stay at our block and enjoy the usual water based activities. Being the keen boating person that I am I have had to organise day trips for boating.
Yesterday the admiral and our family and some friends had a day up the river at the Morgan public area. A we all had a good time skiing, kneeboarding and wakeboarding. I have attached a few pics from yesterday and few from previous outings for your viewing
This was taken at the park by the river
A side shot of our H180
I mentioned that the River Murray is experiencing a high water and as our block is quite low lying we have had to move a lot of our stuff to higher ground. This is myself having breakfast before moving the table
This wasn't taken in my boat but I think it captures the Aussie attitude really well
The admiral carving it up
taken about a year ago of myself ( the admiral kicks my butt skiing wise these days)
Just a nice shot taken Easter 2009 ( One of those skiing mornings that is nicely stuck in my memory)
Hope you have enjoyed a few of my pics

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:44 pm 

I really did enjoy them; can hardly wait for summer to come and go out on the lake!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:09 pm 

ardy wrote:
You might have heard that the state of Queensland has experienced some of the worst flooding in 40 years and although I am in South Australia the River Murray is experiencing a "high water".

I was wondering how our members in Oz were doing and then I remembered you all were south of Brisbane and the flooding. What a mess and the pictures coming out of there are incredible. Glad you are able to enjoy your summer.