www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:11 am 
Tadpole

Hey fellas....new to the forum. Just sold my 87 rinker v195 anf got a 211. Motor has 46 hrs on it. New pioneer cd player. 4 polk audio speakers and a 10 inch sub with 2 amps. Previous owner babied this thing.
My question is the table. I think under the bench seat is where it goes but what about the table leg? Also boat came with 3 oblong cushions any ideas?
As for the motor...i know its a 350 chev small block the spec sheet says 300 plus hp. Ill include some pics along with the spec sheet. Maybe someone knows more.
Not sure how to post pics yet
Thanks!

https://goo.gl/photos/m3YQBfgTsayTqx6FA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:37 pm 
Seahorse

What does the cabin look like? I have a 241 libby and the table in it is rectangular and has a place where is stores above the ice chest in the cabin and I put my leg under the back bench. Those cushions could be to make up into a solid bed in the cabin? Do you have any other pictures that you could post?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:57 pm 
Tadpole

gaw951 wrote:
What does the cabin look like? I have a 241 libby and the table in it is rectangular and has a place where is stores above the ice chest in the cabin and I put my leg under the back bench. Those cushions could be to make up into a solid bed in the cabin? Do you have any other pictures that you could post?

My ice chest is outside of cabin in front of passenger seat. Ill get some pics of that area. I have cushions already that go over the area in the cuddy. My 2nd mate was born last thursday so ive been a wee bit behind but ill get some pics. Always appreciate the input!