www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:55 pm 
Tadpole

Does anyone have dimensions, specs, literature or even a used seat bottom and back that are for sale? I recently acquired a 92 201, but its missing the rear bench seat bottom and back. A PO must have removed for some reason and installed four captains chairs on to the old framework .I would like to change it back to the bench seat. I have searched the web, ebay, facebook, craigslist for used interior with no luck. Any suggestions are appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:52 am 
email admin your custom rank

If I remember correctly the 201 Liberator and the 200 Horizon shared the same hull, just the upper cap was different as the Horizon is the bow rider and the Liberator is the cuddy cabin and the helm is further back. So the rear bench seats were probably very similar. On mine it originally had the full width bench seat but that was removed by a previous owner and replaced with 2 fishing coolers with cushions on top. I wanted to go back to the bench seat so what I did was buy a pair of pontoon bench seats in the closest size that would fit (36"wide). I had to notch the shelf on each side (forget how much but was probably a half to 3/4") to make them fit. They can be taken out separately to make engine maintenance easier. The full width seat if done with a plywood frame would be way to heavy to move, IMO. Here is a pic to show what it looks like....I was able to find seats upholstered in colors that already matched the interior.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ao7q5x2adv5z0 ... p.JPG?dl=0

2008 Walker Bay 8

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0/Selectrac
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi/Quadradrive II

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:01 pm 
Tadpole

Thanks LouC, I will have to look into that option. What you did looks good, the bench seats don't look out of place.