www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:06 pm 
email admin your custom rank

r81gsr95 wrote:
LOL thanks for the laugh. I've owned bayliners all my life and recently looked at a newer bayliner 265 and a 2003 vista 248. Boy i was blown away on how cheap bayliners have gotten. That's too bad you either weren't a smart enough buyer to find a four winns that was taken care of, or you weren't smart enough to maintain your Four winns. Doesn't matter if you own a Cobalt or a Ferrari, if you dont take care of it you will see the quality diminish.

WOW that statement takes some real balls! To call me a stupid buyer and someone who doesn't take care of thier boat are fighting words!!!!!!!!! Listen here buddy! My boat is maintained to the highest degree, I spent a lot of time looking for a boat and thought Four Winns was a quality brand. The boat was maintained very well by the previous owner, had all service records, and had a brand new motor with only 3 hrs on it and I had a full survey done on the boat. There are things that you can't see during a test drive, there are also things you don't notice until you really settle in. The boat was not assembled with the care, or quality that that I have read about from other owners and for that reason it is my first and last Four Winns. My next boat will be something like a Nordic Tug, Grand Banks, Carver, or a Sea Ray. Real boats that are capable of going 1000 miles in a shitty ocean and built with quality. Put down the crack pipe, step away from the bottle and then think before you type.