www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TS 242
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:20 pm 
email admin your custom rank

Well it has been a long time since I have been here. Three or four boats ago I think. Long story short is kids travel sports has taken us from a large cruiser on the Great Lakes to more water sports on inland lakes. For the past three years we have had a Tige wake boat. Tons of fun...but we wanted something newer. So I sold to over the weekend and my search began. Of course I am on the Malibu, Mastercraft, Supra, etc page. But then I remember some of the manufacturers have made a surf edition of their boats and I came back to FW for a look. We love to surf...anyone surfed behind one of these? Just looking now as it the true surf/wake board boats are bad in even a small chop and we do still venture into larger lakes from time to time.

Post subject: Re: TS 242
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:52 pm 

Nice to see you back Wet Doggg. I can relate with the kids activities getting in the way. Definitely lots of cool options on wake surfing boats today. Neighbors bought a brand new Air Nautique g24. Very cool boat but wow are they spendy. Good luck & keep us posted.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:55 am 

Hey Kevin...great to hear from you. Hope your family is well. If I was willing to dump a copious amount of cash on a boat that Air Nautique g24 is probably the bat I would go with. It is downright awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:52 pm 

Price of new boats in crazy these days. Can't believe the prices on the Nautiques. It is a nice boat but wow.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:03 am 

I agree....nothing will compare to those specialty wake boats for watersports, especially surfing. They are sports cars and know what ya mean about feeling every wave.

I'm not sure if these reverse drives are a fad or not to be honest. I've never even seen one on the lake or on a trailer go to or from the lake.

08' H210SS
VP 5.7Gi