www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:48 am 
Goldfish

Unfortunately although it is not linked to power boating! It is related to a water-sport, in such related to rowing.

I have been rowing now for 3 years, and find it to be a brilliant past time. This year 7 others and I have undertaken the taken the task of rowing the Boston (UK) Rowing Marathon. Which is a 31 mile rowing race, you may know how gruelling a running marathon is, but think of rowing it and it going at a slower speed!

You may be getting the impression that us over to'ther side of the Atlantic are barking mad!!

But in-fact we are doing it for charity, as one of our crew members unfortunately lost his dad at the age of 22 to Bowel Cancer, which was a shock to him and all that knew his father. So we are doing this to raise money for Bowel Cancer Research, in memory of Tom's father.

If you would like to follow our progress in the upcoming months to the event (20th September), than you can do so here http://www.justgiving.com/RobSherry You can also find more details on the event, on that page

If however you would also like to donate to this fund, then any donation however small will be greatly accepted!

I have always found everyone on this forum to be very accepting and knowledgeable and hope that you will support me and my friends through this gruelling event!

Thank you for your time,

Rob Sherry