www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:04 pm 
Andiamo

Sorry Guy's! I've been bailing out the house from the storm! The Boat actually fared better than my house. I've posted some pic's over in "Has the Season Started Yet?"

We are thinking of a 7 day trip overall, leaving some room for weather delays. We were thinking of spending Night 1 in Massapequa. Night's 2 and 3 in Greenport. Night's 4 and 5 in Essex. Night 6 in Port Jeff, and back on day 7! If the weather is Great, we may either add a stop, or add an extra night in Greenport! We really like it there. We plan to leave early on a Saturday morning, giving us enough time to get back home by either Saturday or Sunday, so we can fit the trip into a weeks vacation. Of course the weather can change all of that in a flash! Once we come up with a preliminary float plan, I will send whomever is interested a PM so as not to tie up this messageboard. Right now it looks like Barry, Joe and Brian. Sounds like a good start. Send me a PM if you are interested and maybe we can put something together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:46 pm 
Clownfish

A Chesapeake Bay meet sounds great! Thats close to home for us. Shouldn't be a problem rounding up FW boaters if you run a couple of ads.

Post subject: Four Winns Reggata
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:56 pm 
Tadpole

In Southern Ontario, Town & Country Marine out of Buckhorn Ontario sponsors a Four Winns Reggata every summer for Four Winns owners on Stoney Lake. In previous years there has been a huge turn out, with all kinds of events, shows & food. If your boat is a small runabout local inns offer discounts so it becomes a full weekend party. For more information about the 2007 event checkout the Town & Country Marine website.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:57 am 
Minnow

Hey brand new to boating but would love to join in the get together. would love some info.