www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:25 pm 
2007 200 Horiz

Hey,

Just wanted to give any Lake Murray, SC boaters a heads up about a new Marina recently opened. We had our boat winterized and unwinterized by these guys and was very impressed, based on our previous service people.

But, the reason why I wanted to pass their name on was what they did last weekend. After cleaning the boat, I noticed the bilge pump had broken where the male piece comes out to hook to the tubing. Well first off I was a little pissed that they broke it and didn't even tell me and so on. But we still went out on the lake for Easter Sunday...well the boat wouldn't turn! Turns out no power steering fluid. :evil:

Well to get right to the point...Took the boat back in on Saturday ready for them to say we didn't do it and so on...well without any hassle they replaced the pump as well as add power steering fluid without any talk of cost. I know these items are not the most expensive, but the service was just perfect!

They guys are amazing and just wanted to pass this along, cause finding good quality service departments here in SC is rough.

Sorry for the lengthy ramble... :roll: