www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:09 pm 
email admin your custom rank

Hey everyone. Im taking the plunge and slipping my Vista. Trailering sucks. I am signing a contract with Brewer Deep River Marina in CT on the river. Anyone else here have any dealings with them?
Brian :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:01 pm 
Sting Ray

Since I am in Michigan, I obvously know nothing about the marina; however, I think you will really like slipping the boat vs. trailering it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:06 pm 

I am really looking forward to Friday. Trailering this thing has been way to stressfull. The ramps up here suck on the river, not to mention the idiots trying to launch and load. I think we will use it more as well. We had a 20' bow rider before this boat and that wasnt to bad to trailer but this one is much harder. Well I will post some pics of the new slip next week. Also its pretty cool having all these events at the marina going on as well. This Saturday they are having a potluck lunch. It should be fun.
:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:35 pm 
Guppy

I have friends at Deep River...I'm in Essex. Brewers is professional. You can use their other marina's pretty easily. Not sure always the best prices...but no problems here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:09 pm 

Price was on par for the other marinas. I am paying 90 per foot. It is cool that they at least give free tranient nights and fuel discounts. We stayed at Essex Island over the long holiday weekend. It was 112.00 per night for the 248. They quoted me 4200.00 for the slip for the rest of the year. Nice place though

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:23 pm 
Guppy

90 per foot is pretty good. Brewers in Essex is at 112 ft. Essex Island is nice--you were probably docked within a few hundred feet of me. Just listen for screaming kids.... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:19 pm 
Tadpole

248 Vista, You should give them another call. I slip my boat in Branfond and have been thinking of moving out that way. I called Brewer Deep River just last week and was quoted $2,300 for my 245 Sundowner 24'2" loa is your Vista that much larger? Also for what its worth I'm told the current is quite strong there

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:09 am 

Ragtopman-
My overall is 26'2. They also tack on a 1% enviormental fee. They count my esp in the length. I wish they didnt. Nice place too. I went down on Saturday and checked it out and had them hold it for me. I guess there was alot of interest in the slipi. It was the last one. I singeed the contract Monday and am all set for This Friday.