www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:44 am 
Clownfish

Just old dspan here...

Hi Everyone,

I am trying a new email address so that I can use some of the gmail tools to help organize my orders. Of course you can always email my old address, but I am hoping that some of the tools (like the online spreadsheet) that google provides will keep things moving faster and allow me to keep history. Right now, when someone emails me and says, "I need one more of those, but twice as big", I struggle with Yahoo search and my folders to figure out what colors you ordered and what size in the past. I want to have great customer service so humor me and let's see how this new system works.

If you email my old account, I will not ignore you ahahahahah and will answer you, but I might just CC: the new account I just made and see how that works. If you have any suggestions for how I could better organize the job, please email me. This hobby is still just a hobby but I might as well do it right. :)

decals4everything@gmail.com

Thanks again for all your time, suggestions and awesome decal orders. I am having a lot of fun and I hope helping people out.

Take care of yourselves,

Jay