www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:16 pm 
email admin your custom rank

Thanks Walt for the pictures!
It sure looks like you can just rotate that battery tray 90 and get another battery in the same compartment. It will be awful tight but, you should only have to fight them in once in the spring and once out in the fall. I did a similar thing with my H200's single battery.

That exhaust looks tight in there. I believe the 260 has a lot more room under the swim platform. I was planning on fabricating hard pipes to join the actuators to the tips but, the hose looks like a good idea and will absorb any vibrations. I was also going to have some smaller pieces of rubber hose to join them. I will try and post some pictures tommorrow.

'89 Chaparral Laser 32

'93 Vista 245, 5.8L w/ King Cobra

Former Boats
'01 H260, 7.4 VP Duoprop
'98 H200, 5.0 GL w/VP SX drive

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:44 pm 
Villiage Idiot

millhaven_nice_guy wrote:
Thanks Walt for the pictures!
It sure looks like you can just rotate that battery tray 90 and get another battery in the same compartment. It will be awful tight but, you should only have to fight them in once in the spring and once out in the fall. I did a similar thing with my H200's single battery.

That exhaust looks tight in there. I believe the 260 has a lot more room under the swim platform. I was planning on fabricating hard pipes to join the actuators to the tips but, the hose looks like a good idea and will absorb any vibrations. I was also going to have some smaller pieces of rubber hose to join them. I will try and post some pictures tommorrow.

That's what I was thinking as well, but my batts are 12" long, and the available space is only 10".

pet575 wrote:
Hey, Walt do you have any pics of that subwoofer? I'm thinking of adding one this year, but I'm undecided where to put it. Looking for ideas other than in the wiring access hole under the throttle arm at the helm.

Thanks.

Sorry Paul. I'll try to get some when I get into it next. Basically, it's just under the "step-seat" Stbd side just in front of my battery compartment. I don't know how that will work, with my sub blasting right into my #2 Batt. The amp is located on the helm bulkhead just in front of the driver, mounted in the storage compartment. Wait until the Boat or Sports show, and take a look at those they have. See ya this weekend if your there! Click on my signature link for all the pics I currently have. I'll update those as I get more.

6.2L Bravo One turning a 21P HIFive
Wakeboard Tower with Perfect Pass Stargazer version
Missouri River; Kansas City, Mo.