www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sunpad Not Sitting Level
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:41 am 
Minnow

I have a 2008 H210 with the walk-through to the swim deck on the starboard side. My Sunpad no longer sits level across the back and it leaves about a 3" gap to the port side between the seat back and the sunpad. Just looks like its broken. I think its from people walking through the other side to the swim platform, but I cant seem to get it level again. I tried taking off the gas shocks to ensure they were not affecting it and I have loosened and then re-tightened the hinges, but it still seems contorted. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you fix it? Thinking the wood structure might be done and I have to replace it all which doesn't sound fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:49 pm 
Dolphin

Mine does not sit flat on the port side. It has gotten a little worse over time. Someone else had a post about this a while back. I think it may have been determined that the plywood inside the sunpad may have warped some. I'd say I have about a 1 1/2" gap on the port side. Not enough that I'm worried about it. It still latches properly and it doesn't really bounce around in the wind while underway. I imagine it may lift some when trailering it at 65mph. If mine continues to get worse, I'll probably put a 2nd latch of some sort on the port side.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:48 pm 
email admin your custom rank

It may be the center post latch is too high....it is adjustable and has locking nut. If it's too high it makes the front edge of the Sunpad rock from port to starboard....mine was like that when I picked up from dealer and they adjusted it before i accepted it. Hopefully thats the issue on yours.

08' H210SS
VP 5.7Gi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:21 am 
Minnow

Thanks. I will check on that latch this weekend and see if that's the issue. If not, I guess I will either have to replace the whole plywood piece or find an alternative solution like 1baddoggy proposed.