www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:13 am 
Tadpole

Greetings fellow boaters. I'm looking to buy a used boat and hoping someone has information that can clear up some confusion I have around the model years of the Four Winns HD series, along with any feedback folks may have on the ride quality between deck and bowrider style.

I'm fairly certain the 20’ length HD200 Outboard version was manufactured from 2017-2019, and then the 20’ HD2 outboard was manufactured 2020-22. The HD2 was then discontinued (or at least not manufactured) for the 2023 model year when they switched and started selling the 20' H1 (non-deck boat style, and instead has the bowrider/pointed bow). Does that sound correct?

Secondly, I prefer the Four Winns HD with the larger seating area in the bow....any feedback on whether there is a difference in ride between the 20' HD (2017-2022) and the newer 20' H1 (2023)? The bow difference appears to be above the water line so I wouldn't think there would be a huge difference in ride quality, but don't know. I would be using it mostly in Boston harbor area, which basically has ~1' chop and boat wakes from larger boats. Potentially take it 1/2mile offshore, but that is simply to get to another harbor/beaching area. - Robb