www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:16 pm 
McLovin

Guys I am looking at buying a 07 horizon 180. I have a few questions, It looks as if there is no wood in the boat and the dealer told me there isn't that it is all fiberglass and there may possibly only be wood in the seat backings but probably not, is this correct? Also I am looking at the wakeboard II tower option. It looks like you get a tower, bimini, and racks for under 500? This does not seem right to me, it seems like that is way to cheap. Hopefully you guys can help me.
Thanks
Rick :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:53 pm 
Guppy

Your right they are all fibergalss boats except for certain seat backings that are wood, mostly the bench type not the individual seats. That is one of the main reasons I chose my 200 over bayliner b/c no wood to rot! Good luck! They are nice boats!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:15 am 
Mental Floss

I'm guessing that the tower and bimini is Wakeboard tower 1, $2877, and the addition of the racks cost the additional $462.

'04 FW 288 Vista "Mental Floss"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:56 pm 
230 Mike

I didn't know they were woodless. Is this a new feature? I'm pretty sure my '05 230 has wood stringers.

Mike
2005 Four Winns 230/240
VP 5.7GXi/DP
1998 F-150 XLT
Boat Pic

Post subject: wood free
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:21 pm 
McLovin

most of the bigger boats are wood becuase they need to give, Bigger cruisers and things like that will have wood in them for that reason. But the smaller boats can be all fiberglass because they dont give as much. But the dealer told me the same thing. I think i will try calling fourwinns to make sure and then go and order my boat :)
Thanks guys and anymore input would be great :)

Post subject: tower options
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:04 pm 
McLovin

When i go to build my boat on the website There is two options for the tower and I can only select one. the dealer told me the tower II is just a simple fold down tower with no speakers etc. that is why it is so cheap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:56 pm 
Guppy

hi.....

I've been going through the process of pricing out a new horizon as well because I'm thinking of upgrading my 06 horizon 180 to an 07 horizon 200... I'm looking @ the 200, but the website showed the same options for the wakeboard towers.... I have the price sheet from the dealer and it does actually show the racks as a $462 option over just the tower ($2700) option. I think that the fourwinns website is incorrect. I believe the horizon 210 shows these options correctly.... As a note, the 06 did not offer the wake tower and looking @ the pictures of this years towers, the 180 horizon is using a different tower than the 190 and up....

Jake

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:21 pm 
McLovin

Thanks guys i called fourwinns today and asked them a few questions, yes the tower option on the website is wrong and they are going to fix it. And the boat is all fiberglass now. All this makes me happy :) Any more input?>