www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 4:48 pm 
Clownfish

Ok, I took the plunge. After enjoying my 2002 Vista 248 I am moving onto a new new boat.

A 2016 V-275. I hope the pics work and I am planning on enjoying it since the original owner who could not handle it anymore had nearly every option installed. Only 40 hours on motor, 1 on gen. I am most excited about the generator and the bow thruster!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gkHvjH ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Py1kkE ... sp=sharing

Glad to be back on the forums and after the survey on the 2016 which came back with flying colors I am extremely happy she's in the water!
PS-I think I modified my signature properly.

NJboater

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 6:53 am 
Dolphin

Good luck with it. I have the 275-v which I bought new in 2015. The only real problem was the cabin galley sink being discharged into the sump pump along with the shower and a.c., it kept clogging the filter in the box. I finally ran it overboard. I had the bow thruster added after two years, never be without one again. Other than that a fine boat.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 11:18 am 
Clownfish

Thank you!

Ah, so the condensation runoff goes into the sump and then overboard along with the shower and galley sink. Hmm, ok, then soap, residue etc. I see how that can be a problem. My 248 had a grey water tank, so I think the sinks went into that, bath and galley.

Love the boat, just wish they'd have more space for cushion storage when not in use. Same as all FWs I believe.

I think I have a loose FM connection since Im not receiving anything but static and the local Spanish station, so I have to figure out how to pull out the head which is in the cabin, Infinity brand, unsure how to get it out wo pulling the AC/DC panel out above it.

NJboater.