www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:31 am 
Guppy

I didn't want to ask a question thats been asked before so i reserched 27 pages of threads under the vista catagory yestarday, found what I wanted (plus a bunch of other topics) and fixed the problem.
Ya know the saying "if it's yellow let it mellow if it's browm flush it down" well, had a new person come aboard to use the head and i think she rapped the seat with TP like one would do at a rest area. My wife noticed about a 1/2 roll in the head and boy did she flip,to me of coarse. any way i tried to flush it but had resistance in the handle, oh no, what do we do can't sleep on the boat and defenitly can't drive( we walked the 1/2 mile home). Next morning we pumped out and i shot water in the tolilet from the sink shower head to disolve the TP, got the handle to move freely some how but no suction on dry mode. Reserched on line and ifourwinns. Posted said, fix the flippedy flapper, check the vent, check for clogs, get gloves, replace the checkety check valve. Well, i pieced it all together and went to west marine and on the top shelf in disguise was a new Jabsco pump in a box. 7 minites later i was flushing.
Thank you all.
Something else, i recieved my new cockpit carpet set, what a difference, only problem was it didn't lay flat around the table mount plate that i keep tripping over. I ordered a flush mount plate for the table pole and vala problem solved. I recomend doing this.
Thanks again for the knowledge.
Chris