www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Online Store
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:42 pm 
Mental Floss

Several here may have found out that I opened a Marine Electornics/Accessories Ebay Store about a month ago. Well, instead of using Ebay, I have moved it to a regular ecommerce site. The store can be found at http://www.boaterschoice.biz I haven't said much on the boards as I don't care for spam and don't want to do it myself. I feel most all here are friends and more than sales, I'm looking for help in succeeding. You all are a wealth of knowledge.

Please take a look if you have time. Any sugggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have a limited amount of item up there right now. I abandoned Ebay because I was unable to offer really good prices. Ebay's Final Value Fees for a store item are quite costly. My philosophy is to make enough to support my habit but pass as much savings as possible onto my fellow boaters so y'all can spend as much time on the water. Like most, I have a fixed boating budget and the less I can spend on electronics, supplies and accessories for the boat, the more I can put into fuel and fun!

I did have my first sale last month... :D a Standard Horizon Chartpoltter and cartography to Australia. About as far away on the planet as I could possible ship it.

Take a look around. I have much more available than what is there so if you are interested in anything, please feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to get it to you at a big savings. GPS, Fishfinders,chartplotters, cartography, Safety items, Epirbs, Chargers, batter switches, Blue Sea components, trim tabs and accessories, radar and more are available to me.

Thanks all.

'04 FW 288 Vista "Mental Floss"