www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2004 Vista268 For Sale
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:13 pm 
Andiamo

It is truly a bittersweet emotion with which I post that my "Andiamo" is For Sale! It is a 2004 Model 268Vista that I purchased new. It has the Volvo 8.1 DuoProp. Some of the factory options are: Radar Arch; Windlass; Remote Spotlight; Fresh Water Flush Out; Halon Automatic Fire Exst System in engine compartment; Cockpit canvas as well as full camper canvas; Bow cushions; Aft Fill in cushions; and more. For complete details please send me a PM with your email address. As you probably know from reading my posts, we absolutely love this boat, and it runs Great! That's the "Bitter" part is saying goodbye! The "Sweet" part is that I am extremely close to finalizing a deal on a new Mainship 34Trawler. Attached are a few pictures:

I am asking $45K firm for it, since that is what they offered me on the trade, so it does not pay to offer it any lower. And yes, it comes with a Bottle of Wine!

Cheers!
Jim.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:56 am 
268 Vista

Good luck with the sale Jim. Believe me, it is tough to sell a boat right now, even if it is priced favorably , like yours' is.

Current Boat: 2004 Chaparral 235 ssi cuddy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:03 am 
Andiamo

Thanks, Cap'n!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:44 pm 
email admin your custom rank

Good luck on the sale. I also have ours for sale again. The market really sucks right now. Your price seems very good. Nice choice of boats for a replacement. We are also looking at an upgrade. It is a drastic change from last year. The other half is really into it this season. We are looking at few different boats as a replacement. Sadly, there is no Nordic Tug or Four Winns in our future.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:02 am 
Andiamo

248 Vista wrote:
Good luck on the sale. I also have ours for sale again. The market really sucks right now. Your price seems very good. Nice choice of boats for a replacement. We are also looking at an upgrade. It is a drastic change from last year. The other half is really into it this season. We are looking at few different boats as a replacement. Sadly, there is no Nordic Tug or Four Winns in our future.

Thanks. Good Luck to you also. I am glad this year things have worked out better for you guy's!
Cheers,
Jim.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:39 am 
Sting Ray

I'm sure the bottle of wine will be what seals the deal for the next buyer! :P Your boat is beautiful, hopefully it'll sell quick. It's hard selling something that you've enjoyed so much however just think of how much enjoyment you'll have with the next boat. Good luck.

http://community.webshots.com/user/Buzzcut39