www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SOLD!
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:18 am 
The Real Dr.Evil

Hey Guys!

Figured I'd give you guys first crack before I put stuff on ebay.

I have a brand new in the box, never mounted, Fulton F2 Jack (dual wheel) with the add on foot brake (you had to mail in
to get it, it was a promo deal). This unit will not just bolt onto a Four Winns Vista trailer (The U-Bolts do not fit around the
FW Vista trailer frames) Fulton sells a "weld on plate" that you can have welded onto the trailer and then the jack bolts to
the plate, you can get the plate directly from Fulton I think it's $20.00. The U-Bolts fit around standard trailer tube sizes so it may just bolt on to the smaller frames.

$90.00 shipped CONUS via UPS Ground, insured with Tracking Number

Also up for grabs is my Honda EU2000i which I bought for the 248 but only used it twice for the boat and only a couple hours each time. I used it to power my wood pellet stove during a power outage, there is no hour meter but It has had about four tanks of gas run through it. Always stored in my heated garage, always had Stabil in the fuel and it's been filled with Mobil-1 10w30 Synthetic since day 1. It's in excellent condition with the original box. Was purchased from Maybery for just under $900. Will take $700 shipped CONUS UPS Ground, Insured with a Tracking Number. I actually don't plan on going without a generator but since I am selling the Vista I don't need a small, quiet genset so I plan on replacing this with something larger for the house. The Gen will be shipped without oil in it per UPS's shipping regulations.

If you want to know about my Credibility as a seller ask Jsimon as he has recently dealt with me and I'm pretty sure he was satisfied!

Also if paying via PayPal add 2.9% to the figures above, other wise I will take US Postal Money Orders or Personal Checks (Please allow the standard 7-10 business days for the check to clear my bank)

Thanks!

Last edited by Brett248Vista on Sat May 29, 2010 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:12 am 
The Real Dr.Evil

Generator SOLD - Thanks Ben!

Jack SOLD - Thanks Marc!