www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:13 am 
email admin your custom rank

Well, I am moving up to a vista and my Sundowner has to go :( My wife and I love this boat. Check out the following link and let me know if you are interested.

http://www.boats.com/listing/boat_detai ... _next=true

"Where Da Go"
2002 248 Vista
Lafayette, IN
http://blueoceanlife.worldventures.biz

Last edited by woggy718 on Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:06 pm 
Andiamo

woggy718, She sure is a beauty! I wish you the best of luck with selling the Sundowner and with your Vista of the future!!!

It reminds me of my 1993 215 Sundownder that I had for 11 years until I traded her in for the 2004 268 Vista, although your 225 Sundowner looks like it has a lot more room in it than my 215 did. Like You, I absolutely loved my Sundowner, but the Vista is a whole different world, and you will Love it! Once I got my Vista, I never looked back!

Keep in mind that if you buy your Vista from a dealer you can always trade the Sundowner in. Make your best deal on the Vista, and tell them there is no trade. Once you are satisfied that you have made the best deal you can, if the Sundowner is not sold at that point, then tell them you can't wait to sell the Sundowner and you can't carry 2 boats, so you now are interested in trading it in. Bring Pictures and Service bills. Keep in mind that when you trade in the allowance on your trade reduces the tax basis for your new boat, so you will pay less sales tax. So for example. if you have your boat listed for $15K and the dealer offers you $14K you are even $ wise at a sales tax rate of 7% and you do not have to deal with all the inconvenience of trying to sell yourself. Once Again, Best of Luck!!!