www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 9:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:28 am 
Tadpole

Hello I am new here and live in Ohio.

I have a wonderful 1984 4 winns boat. The motor inboard and out board work great.
I purchased boat from a gentleman that was part owner on the boat. He had previously bought out his half but never got title changed. So I am stuck with half of the boats ownership and cannot get the other gentlemen to meet with me to get full ownership. I not willing to deal with the hassle of trying to get this guy to meet me any longer so I am parting it out and getting it out of my way.

I have power of attorney forms from the the gentleman that sold it to me for proof of ownership.

Please keep in mind I am not very familiar with boats. I just had the dream of owning one lol but it has been checked out by boating mechanic and properly winterized.

Mercruiser 190 v6 motor inboard/outboard. MAKE OFFER does need a minor seal on outboard part not sure what it is called
Hull shell very great condition very little rash on bottom of sides of hull MAKE OFFER

Shore lander dual (tandem) axels trailer with winch. This is a higher end trailer with many rollers to guide boat onto it. Also has 5 foot guide poles on end of it. Breaks and lights also. Needs two tires size 13.5 MAKE REASONABLE OFFER

You can respond here if interested.............[img][img][img][img][/img][/img][/img][/img]