www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:28 pm 
Starfish

I have a 1987 19 1/2' Four Winns Sundowner I am looking to sell/GIVE AWAY. I am located in 20650 MD!

PARTING OUT NOW IF YOU NEED ANY PARTS FOR THIS!

Let start with the photos so you can see what you are getting: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23074032@N ... 883971468/ (May have to copy and paste into browser)

The trailer pictured is NOT INCLUDED. I have another 1999, 5k lb single axle, steel painted, four winns bunk trailer I might be willing to include for the right price but it's starting to rot out. I am currently using it a few times a week (50+ miles a week) but it's not going to last forever, at least not without being re-built. I do have a title for this trailer. This is what my trailer looks like (not mine, just for reference): http://www.winnisquammarine.com/IMG_1548.JPG

I DO NOT have a title for this boat, but do have the previous registered owners info and will provide that to you along with a bill of sale if you are looking to make this sea worthy again. The previous owner lives in VA. I will also explain how you can apply for a title with out one if need be.

From what I was told the motor is OK but it's been tore apart so I wold count on a rebuild at the least. It looks like most of the accessories are there but I have not gone through everything completely myself. I see the PS pump, alternator, trim pump, breaker panel, ignition coil, and a few other things. There is a Lowrance 3400 sounder on the boat, not sure if it works. The hull and transom are sold, there are a few soft spots in the floor but that's it. There is a make shift engine cover, but that's all I have. What you see is what you get!

I have two Mercruiser Alpha 1 out drives that can be included for some cash. One is geared for a 4 cylinder which I was told is in perfect shape, and the other is the original drive off this boat which I believe will need to be re-built. The previous owner filled the drive from the top, took it out on the water and ended up damaging it.

I'd like to get ~400 for the boat with both drives and NO TRAILER but am willing to entertain offers. I will include my four winns trailer for another 400 OBO. The out drives alone are worth my asking price. FYI my local dumps charge 65$ a ton and this can be dumped as long as the gas tank is removed and oil pan punctured or removed. If no one buys it I will sell the drives, recycle the scrap, and haul it to the dump. I am just hoping to find this thing a good home. If you are interested in the drives, get it touch with me and we may be able to work something out.

Thanks
-Jordan

Last edited by JordanFTW on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:31 pm 
Starfish

I am open to trades as well... Just post up what you have.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:24 am 
Starfish

Does anyone need any parts off this boat before I junk it?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:58 pm 
Starfish

I do still have the complete boat for those that have been asking...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:32 pm 
Tadpole

If you are willing to part out for free, I will pay shipping to Ohio?
I am interested in the steering wheel with the center cap and the rear light pole that I see removed in 1 of the pictures? Seems a shame on one hand as the boat looks to be salvageable.
Let me know.
Thanks
Grant