www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:13 pm 
email admin your custom rank

I received this from a Four Winns owner in my email. Scott, can you help?

Chris,

I’m sorry about sending this to you directly, but I didn’t want to clutter up the Facebook page. I found your email address through clicking through Facebook and to your webpage, after you approved my joining the group.

I have been trying to register, but I cannot get a registration confirmation back from the forum. I have tried 2 different email addresses, check spam filter, etc, but don’t receive anything back. I am hoping that you can pass this on to an administrator on the iFourWinns.com forums, to see if they can tell if the registration confirmation emails are going out.

The username I was trying is whiplash and the email address is public.nospam(at)verizon.net (I also tried s.whiplash/whiplash(at)email.com). The forum database has that information in it, as I can request it to resend the confirmation email with that username and email, but I don’t ever see it.

Also, I could not find any contact information for the forum administrators, unless you are logged in.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:24 am 
I fix stuff

this has been resolved - Thanks for the relay

2001 CBR1100XX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:58 pm 
email admin your custom rank

Scott, have another one...

Chris any chance you can help getting my added to ifourwinns? I'm not getting confirmation email (done twice) and it says I have to contact an admin for help but I can't message an administrator unless I'm a member. My user is sonyavdz and any help is appreciated

Chris and Alicia
Las Vegas, NV
ALTIVA
1996 Four Winns 238 Vista Dlx 5.8Fi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:16 pm 
I fix stuff

Thanks guys -- I lost a SSD drive on home computer and was dead in water, waiting to see if I could get data recovered -- alas -- no go, so rebuilding that box.

2001 CBR1100XX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:11 pm 
Tadpole

Just joined today, but it must have taken me 20 minutes to get registered. The spambot questions held me up. For a while there I thought I was an idiot for not answering the last question right. But the issue was that the answer was case sensitive and my IPad kept autocorrecting the first letter to capital. Now I feel like an idiot for not figuring it out faster. But the forum might be losing some good people because they get frustrated and give up (I almost did). Maybe add a message that says “do not use capital letters” or even better take away the case sensitive component.