www.iFourWinns.com

Dedicated to Current and Future Owners
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 11:16 pm 
Guppy

This might be an easy one. I have a Kicker sub installed by the feet on the port side captains chair. Just above that and behind the kick panel is a Kicker ZX650.4 amp. I need to do some troubleshooting of amp/wiring. I can reach a few things through the port side bow cushion hole (rope/bumper storage) but can't work that way very long or well.
The head unit is in the top cubby just above the cooler. Guessing there has to be a way to remove the dash/cubbies to get access to the back of the sub and amp? Do I take out the screws that hole the top cubby in and if so, assuming there has to be a connector to the head unit I have to disconnect to move it out of the way?

I am pretty knowledgeable of the electronics and such but nervous to disassemble the dash and end up with something that looks a mess and doesn't go back together looking good.
Thanks for any suggestions you can throw my way.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:14 pm 
Tadpole

I've got an 04 horizon 200 and can't figure out how to get the drivers dash apart either. Three gauges all stopped working but I can't get to the wiring. I was told the whole plastic surround comes off but not how.
THANKS